Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Pics and Family Fun Center

11*14*09

We had all of the kids this weekend, so I wanted to try and get some pics taken for Christmas. As we were testing out the camera and lighting, David snapped this pic of Brax and Ben. It was totally not set up and unintentional. David just said, "I want to take a pic of you boys" and this is what the outcome was. I think it is so ADORABLE. They never smile this good for pics when we want them to. They love being BROTHERS!!!



After the pictures we went to the Family Fun Center out by 90th South. The boys had a blast and it was a great way for them to get all of their energy out. Plus the snack bar was so reasonable! I haven't paid $2 for Nachos at a place like that since who knows when. You should check it out if you have kids around their age!


Just some pics of us waiting while the boys were playing ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am Maria. Wife to David. Mother to Ayla, Braxton, Benjamin and baby-to-be. Daughter of Bruce, Greg and VeLoy - and of course my Heavenly Father :) Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do lately. I hope you enjoy!