Thursday, April 8, 2010

Malachi's 9 month photos

I know that ALL parents think that their children are absolutely gorgeous. I am definitely not any different. I love taking pictures of this baby! I wish I could be half as photogenic as he is. He looks just like his daddy ... but I promise, there is 50% of me in there somewhere, too!

I have to give credit where credit is due. My cousin, Jocelyn, had a baby about 2 months ago and she took pictures of him in a tie. SO. CUTE. So, I copied. I hardly ever come up with original ideas myself. I'm a copier.

Anyway ... we just headed outside today because it was so beautiful outside and this is what came of my baby, a tie, and a camera. I'm pretty lucky. Can I just say how much i LOVE outdoor photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am Maria. Wife to David. Mother to Ayla, Braxton, Benjamin and baby-to-be. Daughter of Bruce, Greg and VeLoy - and of course my Heavenly Father :) Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do lately. I hope you enjoy!