Tuesday, July 13, 2010

our computer is hospitalized ....

So, it has been a while since I have blogged. Malachi had his first birthday on the 26th of June. He is so much fun, I love that kid! Exactly a week later, he got sick for the first time (really sick) and was down and throwing up for 6 days! It was crazy.

As soon as we get our computer back I will upload pics of his birthday. For now, you can see them on facebook.

Here are some things about him at a year old:

*Has seven teeth. Four up top, three on the bottom :) hehe
*can sign, milk, light, dog, more
*could say: tiek (our dog's name), uh-oh, ight (light)
since his birthday now says Uh-oh, really well and ayla!

He is being a grump right now and stuck in his jumper, so ... I guess I'll leave, but I hope to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am Maria. Wife to David. Mother to Ayla, Braxton, Benjamin and baby-to-be. Daughter of Bruce, Greg and VeLoy - and of course my Heavenly Father :) Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do lately. I hope you enjoy!