Tuesday, May 18, 2010

no title needed






Best joke ever. Cost me a buck! The dollar store has pregnancy tests (and apparently I hear they work quite well -- for a lot less) so I copied my friend, Elise's idea, and wham-o! The best April Fool's joke EVER! David had to get up super early that morning and it totally caught him off guard.

The conversation went as follows:

D- what is this?
M- looks like a pregnancy test.
D- is it positive
M- what does the instructions say?
D- (frantically) where are the instructions? (goes off to find them - comes back)

D- YOU'RE PREGNANT? Oh my gosh! Babe! (big kiss) How did this happen?
M- I don't know ... I guess the IUD didn't work.

(silence)

D- Oh my heck, we have to move! We have to get a bigger place. Holy cow, I cannot believe this is happening. I guess it's meant to be ... holy cow! ..... Is this a joke?
M- Honey, it's a pregnancy test, how could this be a joke?
D- Oh my gosh, babe! I love you! I will try to help you out more ... OH MY GOSH!

He went and sat down at the computer. Still stammering over the big news. As he was getting up to leave, I said, "I love you, hun, have a good day ...." (walking away) "what is the date today?"

D- It's April fir...... YOU TARD!

It was classic!

2 comments:

  1. I know this post is a bit old but how funny. i love it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you took it apart and colored on it!? LOL That's a mean but yet funny joke. I had someone bring one into the bank when I was prego and had me pee on it so they could take it home to their hubby and tell them that they were prego as a joke .. lol .. mean .. haha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am Maria. Wife to David. Mother to Ayla, Braxton, Benjamin and baby-to-be. Daughter of Bruce, Greg and VeLoy - and of course my Heavenly Father :) Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do lately. I hope you enjoy!