Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trying new things ...

Hello everyone! I am embarking on a new journey with blogging. I have decided that I want each of my kids to have their own blogs. It's a scrapbook for just them, basically. I have completely, entirely, without-a-doubt fallen off of the scrapbooking bandwagon! I don't have time, energy or money to do this. So, this is a less messy way of doing the journaling for me. I really need to get a Heritage Makers account so I can make their stuff super cute ... but until then, this is all I've got.

I'm struggling with Ayla and Ben's a little, because I do not have many younger pictures of them. Their's will more or less be from where I came into the picture ... but I'm excited.

So, this has become more of our "family" blog ... and accomplishments and things like that will be posted on the kids' blogs and maybe this one, too, depending on what it is.

So here you go ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am Maria. Wife to David. Mother to Ayla, Braxton, Benjamin and baby-to-be. Daughter of Bruce, Greg and VeLoy - and of course my Heavenly Father :) Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do lately. I hope you enjoy!